Sunday, October 11, 2015

It has Begun

Friday:  After years of off and on, getting to know each other over a large space of time and distance, my boy has moved here to be with me.  His first MAJOR act of submission.  He came here.  More importantly, he is finally here and I can finally begin to explore.  

The first night involved beginning the grooming to make my boy look as I need him. First, complete shaving of his genitals and ass.  This little grooming ritual is important not only to look how I want, but for the forthcoming chastity cage and just as important it is a humbling experience for my boy.  There is no area left hidden to me.  He is to bend, turn and spread as instructed.  Once complete I was ready to restrain him "hog tie" style using leather wrist and ankle restraints and a cross piece.  Due to his height we will need some extenders to get the cross piece to work for us.  his wrists were left cuffed behind him and I brought out my crop.  I was VERY pleased with the crop.  The sound, the mark, the way it made him react.  An ass plug was inserted and I noticed a change in him.  Noted.  More crop time then some flogging.  I am unsure about the flogger, but over all the session had me completely aroused and in need.  But first one more mark for him...a little golden shower.

Although I knew that the above would be a turn on, I was shocked by how much it aroused me.  I was extremely wet and reached my first orgasm of the night very quickly and very intensely. I am learning the details of what fits me, but this evening cemented that this is what I want and need.

No comments:

Post a Comment