Sunday, October 11, 2015

Saturday:  Took my boy to the barber.  Instructed barber on the clean, neat look I wanted him to have.  After months of no haircut the difference was incredible.  A patron and another barber each commented to me about the "change" and "difference."  I smiled and said "yes, he really needed it."  They did not know all the changes he was making....but he really needed all of them.

Sunday: A good day out with my boy.   A transforming haircut for me.  He was charming and liked.  He also ran errands for me, tending to my needs ... taking care of me.  He knows how to take care of me and make me feel taken care of.  One area that needs worked on...a little PDA.  I like a hand hold or thigh caress....he will learn those things and has been spoken to about them.  I think the pink ass that came with the talking to will reinforce the importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment